YouTube Marketing Statistics
If you are a marketer who is trying to decide if online video is a good way to reach your audience, these YouTube stats should demonstrate the amazing reach that can be had on YouTube. Here are some stats to help shape the content you produce and the audience you intend to attract!
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online video watched across devices
- 9% of U.S small businesses use Youtube
- In June 2018, Red Bull had 2.21 billion uploaded video views. Toy maker LEGO is the most popular channel with 7.57 billion views.
- In 2018, the 95% of the most watched videos were music videos
- The most viewed brand videos are on average 31–60 seconds long (32% of all views)
- Interbrand’s Top 100 Brands are collectively uploading a video to YouTube every 18.5 minutes
- The same brands have an average of 2.4 channels
- Searches of “how to” videos on YouTube are growing 70% year on year