Inbound Marketing Sales Specialist
VidRise.com - Portland, Oregon
VidRise, a full, self-sustained, video marketing share service based out of the Portland, OR Area is in need of an Inbound Marketing Sales Specialist to join the VidRise team.
The Inbound Marketing Sales Specialist position will be involved in reaching out to companies, influencers, media marketing firms, and anyone that expresses interest in VidRise. You'll sh0wcase and offer VidRise to users that would value and find a need for the service. You will walk a user through a short how-to about VidRise and have them test out the software. Finally you'll be able to close and offer a package that best suits their needs. When not presenting, you'll be reaching out to leads, prospects, and scheduling times to offer presentations to prospecting users or even groups.
The right individual for this role will be a self-motivated and energetic who takes initiative, has the ability to monitor and analyze data, develop and track leads, enjoys reaching out to new prospects, is able to multitask and manage deadlines, extremely detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work.
This position is part-time, telecommute, contract. You'll be assigned your own VidRise account, and a vidrise email address.
- Engage and present VidRise to all leads, content creators, and video marketers, anyone expressing interests
- Offer users packages and services based on the users needs
- Develop road maps for clients, A/B testing, and offer promotions based on their needs
- Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization with clients
- Monitor and maintain clients needs when situations rise
- Sell, upgrade, and promote current and new technologies offered by VidRise
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize VidRise
- Communicating on a regular basis with immediate supervisor on progress and performance
- Monitor closely the VidRise social accounts and engage under the VidRise name with all leads, clients, and hold VidRise to company standards and maintain professionalism at all times
- Create at least one vlog video OR one blog article on a weekly basis (not implemented yet but will be part of the future of VidRise and required by all staff to participate in once live)
- Knowledge and experience using YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to create the need for each potential client
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Presenting and creating a need for each client to use VidRise
- Strong closing ability, even when offering a free plan to clients
- Strong researching ability to seek and find new users for VidRise
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, and a desire to improve processes
- Hungry to succeed
- Isn't afraid to step up and take challenges, self-motivator, doesn't need to be micro-managed
Vidrise was created on the sole purpose of getting video content seen on various social platforms in a way that stops the consumer in their tracks to view it. Creating content that breaks the barriers of the average user to view and engage for our clients videos. We created a solution to a dire need problem many didn't know existed. We provide custom video marketing solutions that enable a wide variety of businesses to reach all new lengths with their videos. On average our users are seeing up to and over 30% in more views to their videos. At VidRise, we're a hardworking passionate company who find problems and build solutions to make video marketing efforts, easier.
VidRise is here to make sure you succeed. We believe in our product, our product is here for everyone. We're a team that
Send us your resume, and cover letter for consideration.
Click Here to Apply